Friday, May 21, 2010

100th Post!

This is my 100th post!!  That means I've gone on (nearly) 100 runs since starting back in November of 2009!  I wish I could say this last run was greater than it was, but I was still pleased to get out there and log the miles.

Mathis and I hit the Huckleberry Trail, and I just wasn't feeling it like I did last Thursday.  I think it was a combination of poor training (I've only logged 3 miles in the last week), exhaustion (thank you, summer school) and poor food choices this week.  It was also a little warmer outside than I'm used to.  I had some cramping in my chest and I swallowed my third bug this season.  Not the greatest feeling.

But Mathis stayed with me, and we even ran without music (possibly another factor?).  I really need to get my mileage back up.  Ideally I'd love to hit 20-25 miles a week and start hitting the track for some speedwork.  I haven't been following this plan, and I'll think I'll just do my own running until I start training for Disney.

Miles: 5.15
Time: 54 minutes

Miles this Week: 8
Miles this Month: 19




No comments:

Post a Comment