Sunday, August 14, 2011

No Blogging = No Running

Well, I'm sure it comes as no surprise that my lack of blogging reflects my lack of running.  My hubby was out of town all last week, and that made it really difficult to run in the evenings.  On top of that I started a new job, and was T-I-R-E-D when I got home each night.

But here we are... Mathis is home again, the house is clean, and I'm ready to turn over a new leaf.  I've got a few weeks of work under my belt, and the weather is starting to cool off ever so slightly.  I'm thinking that all these things combined will help me get my butt into gear and find a good schedule.  I feel like a broken record... it's been hard to find my running mojo over the past month, but I'm not feeling that guilty over it.  I'm in this for the long haul, and I know some months will be less miles than others.  I definitely have the itch to be running, and I'm hoping to pick up a new schedule this week.

Hope everyone else is running well -- you are all my inspiration!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment