Monday, September 27, 2010

I Don't Mind One Bit

It's been raining here the past few days, and I had a slight hesitation about running in the rain this afternoon.  That's when I could hear our (undefeated!) high school football team practicing, and I thought if they're out there, then I can be too!

I headed out the door, and it felt really great.  If the rain means cooler weather (and in this case it does!) then I don't mind one bit.  I avoided the hills today so I could work on consecutively running without walking.  I was able to do it, and I'm proud of my time!  I don't think there's anything wrong with walking, I just don't want to get too reliant on it.  And don't worry, I know how good the hills are... I'll hit them up later this week! :)

I just have to say that I really love running.  It doesn't always feel good, but today in the cooler weather it felt sooooooooo good.  I love marathon training (thus far!) and I'm so grateful that I have the opportunity to be able to run.  Here's to Week #5 of my training!!!!!!!!!

Miles: 3
Time: 31 minutes, 31 seconds

Miles this Week: 3
Miles this Month: 50

1 comment: