Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Best Part of Waking Up!

Although I'm typically not an early morning runner, I was ready to wake up early this morning.  I'm getting so busy with school, etc. that I'm starting to realize that if I don't run early in the morning it may not happen.  And I really hate when I miss a run.

This morning I was out the door by 6:15, and it was still dark.  I wasn't too thrilled about that, but the sun quickly rose.  I did three miles, and the weather was A-MAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It was in the 50s during my run, and it felt GLORIOUS!!!!  I'm pretty sure that I need to live here forever.  This kind of weather in September is unheard of in Texas.

I felt much faster and stronger than yesterday, but I still took a short break to walk.  My time was seconds away from yesterday's run, but I actually felt better today than yesterday.  Go figure!  Really looking to Saturday's long run... :)

Miles: 3
Time: 32 minutes, 40 seconds

Miles this Week: 6
Miles this Month: 13

1 comment:

  1. Cooler weather is amazing! Good work on getting your runs in!

    ReplyDelete