Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Afternoon Stroll

I wouldn't really call today's miles a run.  But I did manage to make it three miles, which is all I really cared about.  I started running, and then just felt like walking.  So I did.  I'm really letting myself do (almost) whatever I want with running until September 5th, aka Day One of Marathon Training.  As long as I stay somewhat in shape and injury-free, then I'm happy!

I waited to head outside until the hottest time of the day, and even though it's wasn't terribly hot, it didn't motivate me much to run.  And I'm sure it's all in my head, but my shoes feel really worn down.  So I walked, and I'm alright with that.  It was nice to be back in the neighborhood, and it gave me some time to think and pray.

Miles: 3
Time: 41 minutes

Miles this Week: 7
Miles this Month: 25

No comments:

Post a Comment