Saturday, April 17, 2010

10

This morning I met up with the lovely Sarah for my last long run before the half next weekend.  I was soooo happy to run with Sarah this morning, because she always motivates me to keep going.  And talking along the way makes the time fly by! :)  Sarah is starting to train for her second marathon this Fall.

It was a little chilly and windy this morning, but overall a really great run.  We stopped half-way to stretch and fuel, but ran the rest of the time.  We finished with a great time, and I felt pretty strong today.  I'm so grateful that I can run with Sarah.  Although I like running by myself at times, I really enjoy her company, and I'm not as tempted to stop and walk when we're together.

After I got back from my run, some sweet friends brought over donuts.  Mathis was getting the oil changed in my car, so I went up to the tire shop, and I chowed down on the donuts... I was so hungry, and they tasted amazing!!!


I'm excited to taper this next week before completing my first half half one week from today!!!!!

Miles: 10
Time: 1 hour, 42 minutes

Miles this Week: 18
Miles this Month: 48

No comments:

Post a Comment