Saturday, November 21, 2009

2

Mathis really motivated me to run tonight.  I hadn't ran since Wednesday (I skipped a long walk on the training yesterday), so it was a little tough to make myself go tonight.  I did alright -- the inside of my legs are sore, but I know it's typical for me to experience this at the beginning.  My time is still slow, and I still have to push myself to keep going, but I think I'm doing alright.

I snapped a quick picture of myself this afternoon before I headed out...



Right now I've been running the loop in our neighborhood.  It's so nice that I can just step right out the door and go.  One loop around is 3/4 mile.  When I start running longer distances I will likely run somewhere else, but right now it's nice to run close by.  Here's a picture of what it looks like where I'm running.



Miles: 2
Time: 24 1/2 minutes

Miles this Week: 5.5
Miles this Month: 15.25

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog - looks like you are off to a great start. And it is awesome that you can step out and door and just go!

    ReplyDelete