Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Still Learning Things One Year Later...

I skipped my run earlier this week, and this afternoon I was itching to get out on the pavement.  I met up with Hannah right after work and we got on our way!  We kept a great pace, and the miles seemed to click off (somewhat) effortlessly. :)  I attribute this wonderful feeling to the cooler weather outside.  It's hard to get started in the cold, but once you do it feels great!

My legs were feeling it by the end of the run, but I'm so happy to have the mileage down.  I told Hannah when we finished that I have run so many 7 mile runs at this exact pace.  For some reason I seem to always finish them in an hour and thirteen minutes.  It's funny to me.  I love this pace, and I'm proud of this pace.  I'm also still proud of the fact that I can run 7 miles at any pace.  Last November I was just beginning my running journey, and 2 miles was a serious challenge for me.  I'm proud of how far I've come -- I know that I still have a long ways to go, but it's exciting to see the improvement.  Running will teach you so much about yourself, and one year later I'm still learning things daily.

Miles: 7
Time: 1 hour, 13 minutes

Miles this Week: 7
Miles this Month: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment