Monday, September 20, 2010

September Saturday Seven

On Saturday morning Mathis and I woke up relatively early to get our long run in before the rest of the day.  We set out on the Huckleberry Trail by 8:15, and it was a beautiful 56 degrees outside!  I felt like the run went really great.  I always seem to do well with Mathis, and I love how flat the Huckleberry is! :)

The top of my left foot has been really sore, but I think it's because I've been tying my new shoes too tight. Hopefully this pain will go away soon!

We finished the second half faster than the first, and my legs were spent by the end.  It was that great kind of soreness -- the kind that lets you know you just pushed it!  I feel like I have a good base though, because I haven't been sore the next day.

I drop back my long run this week, and next week I'll jump up to 9 miles.  For those who have asked, this is the program I'm using.  I'm on week 3 right now!

Miles: 7
Time: 1 hour, 13 minutes

Miles this Week: 15
Miles this Month: 32

No comments:

Post a Comment