Friday, September 24, 2010

A Bad Dream

Last night I had a bad dream that it was the day of the marathon, and I didn't have anything together.  I hadn't picked up my race packet, and I didn't have my outfit or shoes together.  It was madness!  Almost too close to this real life nightmare.  Do y'all ever have dreams like that about running races?

Anyways, this morning I allowed myself to sleep in before heading out to do my 3 mile run.  It was cooler, but still really warm.  I felt like I was more controlled today, but I still did a little walking.  Hills and heat don't make for a great combination.

This week will be the first week I've hit all my mileage (according to my training plan).  I didn't do them on the planned days, but I've gotta start somewhere, right?  I keep waiting for a "normal" week, but I'm not sure that one exists! :)  I feel good about my training though, and I think it'll start to become more routine very soon.

Tomorrow I have a long run planned with GYRO, and I'm really looking forward to it.

Miles: 3
Time: 36 minutes, 23 seconds

Miles this Week: 10
Miles this Month: 42

No comments:

Post a Comment