Monday, July 12, 2010

Three Point Five

I wasn't sure about running today.  I went back and forth until I got home from class and really felt the itch.  I got ready to go, and it was raining.  It's been raining pretty much non-stop all day.  I checked weather.com, and decided to see if it passed.  About 30 minutes the rain cleared, and I headed out the door.  It was still cloudy, but the overcast skies made it much cooler.

I ran sans music today although I did run with my iPhone (safety first).  It felt so great to just run and clear my head.  Our neighborhood connects to so many other neighborhoods, and I love running through them.  Somewhere along the way I became a tree person, because I am in love with the tall trees out here.


Another area I love is this big hill and house... I get a very country, peaceful feeling when I run past here.


I'm glad I was able to squeeze some miles in tonight.  Tomorrow morning I'm running bright and early with my friend Jamie who has also had the running itch here lately! :)

Miles: 3.5
Time: 40 minutes

Miles this Week: 3.5
Miles this Month: 30

No comments:

Post a Comment