Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sick Days

On Tuesday afternoon I noticed a tickle in my throat, and since then I've been sick with a cold.  I was so upset about missing out on school and everything else over the past few days, but my body just quit on me.  I've been sleeping a lot over the past few days, and I think I finally feel better tonight.

I am going to continue to take it easy tomorrow so that I'll be alright for the race on Saturday.  Fingers crossed that I'll be alright to run it!

And in other news... I've been playing with the layout on this blog lately, and I think I've finally found something I like (for now!).  Tonight I had fun figuring out how to add custom fonts to the titles!  Let me know what you think, and if you have any suggestions!

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment