Friday, March 5, 2010

The Night Before...

It's the night before my race, and I'm excited for many reasons!!!!

Reason #1:








Couldn't ask for better weather!!!!  This is the warmest we've been in months, and I'm so happy to know that we're no predicted to get any rain or snow tomorrow.

Reason #2:
I'm running this race with my hubby, and my running girlfriends Sarah and Ashley!  I am so excited to cross the finish line with them (Lord willing!), because we've done all our longs run together and anticipated this race for a long time!!

Reason #3:  
I feel better today which means I actually get to run tomorrow!  I still think my lingering cold could impact my performance tomorrow, but my goal is to FINISH period.  My dad gave me some great advice tonight about listening to my body, and walking some if I need to.  Anything I run tomorrow will be a PR for me, and I'm just not at the point where I care about my time (yet!).  I am excited to get out there and run a distance I once thought was impossible for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment