Thursday, March 18, 2010

Good Things

Thank you SO much for the sweet, encouraging comments on my post yesterday.  I cannot tell you how much that meant to me.  This is one of my favorite things about the blog (and running!) community!  I only hope I will have the opportunity to encourage others as my as y'all encourage me. :)

And something else pretty exciting happened yesterday too!  Runners World "re-tweeted" me on twitter!!! :)  They had been tweeting all about the Shamrock Shake from McDonalds, and so I replied to them by linking a healthier, homemade version of the shake, and they re-tweeted my tweet!!!!  I know this is all a little nerdy, but it totally made my day.  Here's a screen shot of the re-tweet.  (Look to the bottom...)


And lastly... check out the weather forecast for Sunday's race.  I cannot tell you how happy I am that they're no longer forecasting any rain.


I'm skipping out on yoga tonight, because I don't want ANY soreness the next few days, and I've got quite a bit of schoolwork to catch up on.  Tomorrow we hit the road for Virginia Beach!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment