Sunday, January 31, 2010

Rec Center

Today we made it out of the neighborhood to go work out at the rec center.  After being snowed in ALL day yesterday, we were ready to go somewhere! :)

I did a little cardio on the treadmill, and some light weight-lifting.  I also found out that I can sign-up for some Yoga classes starting in March!!!  Since starting to run I have really wanted to do yoga.  I think it will be great to combine the two!

Miles: 1
Time: 12 minutes

Miles this Week: 1
Miles this Month: 50!!!  Woo-hoo!!

1 comment:

  1. Your running blog is great! I wasn't a runner growing up, but 2 years ago I challenged myself to do a half marathon (like you!) and felt great about it! I completed my first marathon this past October...I still can't believe that I did it! You're doing awesome and will definitely be able to run the 1/2 marathon! Good luck!

    Keep going! Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete