Wednesday, January 27, 2010

4

My schedule today was a little mixed up.  I usually have Prayer Breakfast on Tuesday mornings, but we had it today this week instead.  And in addition to my prayer group, I had a doctor's appointment as well.  I could have totally used these two things as excuses to not run, but I didn't!!!!!

I had to rush around to make it work, but I got back from my doctor's appointment, ran, quickly showered and headed off to my afternoon class.  I felt sooooooo good for running today!  I ran two, stopped and stretched, and ran another two.  It was cold outside, but it felt really good.

I read a chapter of my running book last night that really encouraged me to keep a positive attitude when running, and I think that helped me today.  I also just ran the loop in my neighborhood rather than venturing out towards all the hills.

I will probably run some tomorrow night on the treadmill, and Saturday is another long run with my running buddies from GYRO!!

Miles: 4
Time: 45 minutes

Miles this Week: 8
Miles this Month: 42

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it crazy how the times when it feels like everything is against you getting in a run, those are the times that feel the most victorious? So happy that you're doing well! And I'm sorry if you've already mentioned this in a previous post, but what running book are you reading?

    ReplyDelete