Thursday, April 14, 2011

Week Two: Not So Successful...

Weight Loss Challenge


Starting weight: 134.2
Current weight: 134.0
Pounds lost: POINT 2
Pounds left to loose: 9.0

Y'all, I was not good this past week.  I did terrible over the weekend, and these last few days I've struggled to just maintain my weight from last week's weigh in.  I do think this challenge is good accountability for me, and I'm just glad I lost something this past week.  I will say that I'm still wondering if I need to loose this much weight, but I'm going to keep going through with the challenge to give it my best try.  Even if I only loose 5 pounds (compared to 9), that would be better than nothing!

Hopefully I'll have a better week coming up!
Can't wait to hear how the rest of you did! :)

14 comments:

  1. Don't beat yourself up! Some weeks are better than others for me. Sometimes, if I try to step up on drinking more water that helps me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your doing great girlie :) I think those plateaus are so hard to break sometimes :( You goo ladi!!! I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any loss is a success!! Some weeks are just better than others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't beat yourself up... we all have drawbacks every now and again! But just think, if you had a bad weekend/week and you still lost, that's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. at least you went in the right direction!! Good for you girl!! I lost .8.....meh......not great, but could be worse :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep your head up and keep on running! You look great :) Everyone has bad days, I had a few. It seems like my cravings are bad now that I "want" to lose the weight :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. A loss is a loss, girl! Great job!! I see you ran the Disney Marathon... SO AWESOME. Of course I am trying to just get to the 5k point but I would love to run the Disney Wine & Dine half in Sept since I am planning a trip then but if not I think I will run the Wine and Dine 5k and my ultimate of all goals is to run the Disney Princess {maybe not this february but maybe 2013! depends on how many times I can get to Disney}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep your chin up girl, your doing great! baby steps is my theory ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. As long as you are not going up you are on the right track. It's heartbreaking to see a gain :-(. But you lost .2 which is better then 0 and way better then +.1 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hang in there and keep on going! Maybe next week will be your big week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep up the good work!!! I'm a new follower and participating in the jiggle challenge too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. .2 is better than nothing!! Keep it up, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. One day I would love to run in Disneyworld but not the marathon :). Keep up the fantastic work!! I am also doing the Jiggle challenge.

    ReplyDelete