Sunday, December 5, 2010

Under the Weather

I feel fine, but unfortunately the cold weather has seriously impacted my running this past week.  I ran a quick 5 on Thursday with Mathis, but didn't make it out for my long run yesterday.  I planned on going to the rec center today to run a bit there, but even that doesn't look like it's going to happen.

We got 3-5 inches of snow yesterday, and today's high is 25 degrees with wind gusts of 20-30 mph.  More snow and sub-freezing temps are predicted until Thursday.  I'm planning on starting fresh tomorrow at the rec center, and doing most of my running inside for awhile.  I'm bummed that I missed out on my 18 mile run this weekend, and I'm just hoping it won't set me back too far.


Miles: 5 miles
Time: 48 minutes, 30 seconds

Miles this Week: 5
Miles this Month: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment