Friday, June 4, 2010

Fast Friday Five

This afternoon I met up with Sarah for a five mile run.  It was great seeing her again since she's been out of town on vacation for the past week.  We dodged a thunderstorm, and I was glad the rain didn't pour on us. Although it was pretty warm on our run so a little rain might have been nice.

We tried our best to stay at a good pace, and I'm really proud of how we did!  Right now I'm sitting on the couch in my recovery socks, and I feel good.  Mathis and I just got back from taking the dogs for a walk, so we logged a total of about 6 miles today! :)

And just for fun... it looks like Jessica Simpson isn't the only one who prefers Asics!  I saw this picture in People, and immediately looked at her shoes... I'm definitely all about the running shoes/stuff right now.


Have a great weekend!!!  Good luck to those racing and those going out for their long runs!

Miles: 5
Time: 48 minutes, 33 seconds

Miles this Week: 13
Miles this Month: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment