Friday, April 9, 2010

9

In order to squeeze in the Race for the Cure 5K tomorrow, I had to do my long run today.  I needed to get in 9 miles, and I decided to run some of the hills here in my neighborhood.

I felt good on my run.  It's much cooler today, and this felt nice.  I walked a few times, but overall it felt really good.  When I hit mile 3 I thought, I can definitely run 6 more miles!  I love counting down the miles, and seeing how much farther I can go.

I ran with my new iFitness belt today, and it fits a little differently than my old one, so that was an adjustment.  And then a few different times it felt like my shoes weren't tied tight enough, or my shorts didn't fit right, etc.  I finally seemed to pull it all together, but I definitely had some technical difficulties at first.

I'm really excited to run the 5K in the morning... there's about 1800 people registered for this race!!! :)

Miles: 9 miles
Time: 1 hour 42 minutes

Miles this Week: 22 miles
Miles this Month: 27

No comments:

Post a Comment