Sunday, November 13, 2011

Here We Go

Alright, it's time.  I'm finally over a never-ending cold that I got while we were in Houston at the end of October.  I've finished studying for my Praxis exam which I took over the weekend.  Time to get my butt running!!  I'm four weeks away from the Jingle Bell 5K in Roanoke, and I think it's the perfect race to start training for. I'm hoping if I work hard enough over the next month that I can PR! :)

I came up with this training plan tonight using an intermediate plan from Hal Higdon.  I think it will work well as I long as I stick with it.  It's not going to be easy with work and Thanksgiving, but I feel that I can do it.  I've ran this race the past two years, and I'm a sucker for traditions.

So here we go... look for me to be logging more running and help encourage me to stay consistent in my training.  What races do y'all have coming up?

No comments:

Post a Comment