Sunday, August 21, 2011

Weekend Running Recap

This weekend I finally made the time to run, and it felt great.  I am definitely a little bit out of shape, but I don't think it will take me long to get back into it.

Yesterday I met up with a new friend to run on the Huckleberry Trail at 6:30am.  We ran 6 miles together, and it went by so quickly.  It was wonderful to get to run with a friend again -- I have really missed this!  The weather was slightly humid, but it was cooler and that felt great.

This morning my legs were slightly sore, but I really wanted to get another run in.  Mathis and I headed out together before church for a "recovery run" of 3 miles.  Saw my second snake ever on the trail, and that really got me running. ;)

Miles this Weekend: 9

Miles this Month: 25

No comments:

Post a Comment