Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Seven Before Seven

This morning Hannah and I met up at 5:30am to hit the pavement.  I joked with her that this is our "new 5:30" running time.  We always used to meet up for GYRO at 5:30pm after work, but with daylight savings gone we've come up with a new plan.  And that plan including running EARLY this morning.  I was not feeling it this morning when the alarm went off.  In fact, I texted Hannah once that I wasn't going to make it, but I immediately deleted the text and told myself to get over it!! :)

I'm so glad I didn't bail, because it was a great run.  We tackled the hills, and even with a few walking breaks we ran fast.  And it's always fun getting to chat.  I love this time to catch up on life, share stories and get to know Hannah better.  I am so grateful for friends to run with!

Mathis made me a big breakfast once I got home, and it was delicious.  While it's hard waking up early to run I love the feeling of having accomplished so much by the time I'm eating breakfast!

Miles: 7
Time: 1 hour, 22 minutes

Miles this Week: 10
Miles this Month: 30

No comments:

Post a Comment