Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hump-Day Six

The mid-week miles are really starting to pick up!  I had six on schedule for today, and thankfully I got to run the miles GYRO with some wonderful ladies.  The weather was absolutely beautiful this afternoon.  It was cold, but it felt gooooood.  I didn't even feel tired when I finished.  I attribute that wonderful feeling to the weather, the great conversation and a slower pace.  So glad to be back on track with my training.  Feeling great with about 2 1/2 months to go!

Miles: 6
Time: 1 hour, 11 minutes

Miles this Week: 20
Miles this Month: 44

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for running slower with me at the end... it was great to get back out there after being away for a bit. You are doing great with your training and I know you're gonna rock Disney! :)

    ReplyDelete