Wednesday, April 7, 2010

5

Today I was tired.  So tired that instead of running in the morning like I usually do I waited until this evening.  I headed out right before the sunset, and it was a nice change of pace to run at a different time of the day.  It is soooo beautiful here.  I love watching the seasons change, and the mountains here in the distant are breathtaking.

I also bought a new few songs tonight with the iTunes giftcard I won from Sarah, and I loved having some new tunes!! :)  I didn't run as many hills tonight, but I did a few.  Overall I felt strong, and I really love that I'm getting in a lot of mileage this week.

Miles: 5
Time: 54 minutes 45 seconds

Miles this Week: 13
Miles this Month: 18

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki, I just found your recipe blog through Meredith's and luckily made it over to your running blog! I've been so inspired by reading your posts - I am actually running my FIRST 1/2 marathon this Sunday and I am so glad I came across your blog and the bible verse you found to carry you through your upcoming race! I hope you don't mind if I become a follower :)

    My blog is private (b/c I'm in graduate school becoming a clinical psychologist and didn't want any clients to randomly find me!) but if you want to know more about me or read my blog you can email me at IvyRuths@gmail.com and I'd be happy to add you!

    Thanks again for being so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the verse your friend gave you... I just got caught up on your blog and keep it up! You are going to do great at the race! I was thinking I might consider volunteering for the Blue Ridge -- then I could cheer you on while helping the race. :)

    ReplyDelete