Sunday, April 11, 2010

4 minutes, 19 seconds

I found the race results for the 5K yesterday, and my chip time was 29 minutes and 54 seconds (9:38 pace)!  Woo-hoo!!!!! :)  I just had to go back to the 5K results from my race in December, and do the math.  My time in December was 34 minutes and 13 seconds (11:01 pace), which means that yesterday I hit a personal record by 4 minutes and 19 seconds!!!  You have no idea how excited I am to see that progress.  Now I can see how addictive it becomes to want to beat your best time when you run the same distances over and over.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go!! You are half way done your 4 week race challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through Ivy's! Really enjoy reading about your progress and finding inspiration in your posts!

    ReplyDelete