Monday, March 1, 2010

Spring, Where Are You?!

I cannot wait for the days when the Huckleberry will look more like this again...  The place I'm standing in the picture below is currently covered under snow.  You can't even see the trail... It's so hard to look at these pictures and think about how green everything was back in the summer.


I haven't given too much thought to running in the cold, and I think it's because I don't really know any different.  November was when I decided to get serious about running, and I've just dealt with the winter weather since then.  But I am soooooo very excited to run in some warmer temps when things are GREEN and not covered with dirty snow! :)

It will be fun to experience running through the seasons and right now I'm waiting on Spring to show up!  I've experience winter running, and I'm ready for a change!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I hear you! I've decided I'm writing a letter to mother nature. And it won't be pretty!

    SPRING, COME ON!!!!!

    ReplyDelete