Monday, February 8, 2010

4.5

Today I got to run outside!!!  PTL!!  After yesterday's hike and today's run I'm feeling a lot more active again.  Although there's plenty of snow on the ground, they've done a great job plowing the roads this time around.

I was a little nervous to run again, but mostly really glad.  I did alright -- it was tough, but I managed to pull through.  My time was a little slow, but I had to dodge some snowy/icy patches so that didn't help.  Most of all I'm just glad to have had the opportunity to run today.

I'm supposed to run again tomorrow, but that run will likely be taken inside to the rec center because we're getting MORE snow tonight and tomorrow.

Miles: 4.5 miles
Time: 52 minutes

Miles this Week: 4.5
Miles this Month: 9 (not good -- thanks a lot snow!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment