Monday, February 6, 2012

Running the Time Away

Where is the time going?????  I've been running, but I'm amazed by how quickly the days are flying by.  I apologize for the lack of blogging!  On Saturday I met up with Meagan for a long run.  That was my first LONG run in a LONG time! :)  We ran 9 miles together in 1 hour and 35 minutes.  It felt good, but my legs were feeling it.  I was pretty worn out the rest of the day, but I love this feeling.  It was good to have this feeling again, and I'm grateful for such a good running buddy!

Today I met up with Jackie for a three mile run, and it was a good start to the week.  I'm definitely glad to have friends to run with -- it makes the miles click away!  Hopefully I'll get a few more runs in this week... our weather is great here!  Hope your running is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment