Saturday, March 26, 2011

Eight

Today I slept in and pushed my long run back to the afternoon.  It's pretty cold here today, and I figured I'd run during the warmest part of the day.  Plus it's nice to sleep in. :)

I ran 8 miles of hills today in order to get ready for my climb up Mill Mountain in a few weeks for the Blue Ridge Half-Marathon.  I am so stinkin' excited about Blue Ridge.  I love this race -- I feel like I have such a deep connection to it, and I cannot wait to see what they have done to change it up from it's inaugural year.

Today's run was pretty boring.  I haven't done a long run alone in a long time.  I always feel so bad the first few miles, but once I get going I usually feel like I could go for miles and miles.  Legs were a little sore, but nothing unusual.  We're supposed to get some snow tonight, and I'm so glad I already got my long run in for the weekend!

Miles: 8
Time: 1 hour, 31 minutes

Miles this Week: 28
Miles this Month: 70

No comments:

Post a Comment