Saturday, February 19, 2011

Beautiful Saturday Morning Run

Running has definitely taken a backseat in my life right now.  There are lots of reasons for this, but I'm not stressing about it.  I think it's been a good time to step back.  As much as I love to run, I've really enjoyed the break.  But I'm still running a half marathon in four weeks so I can't break for too long!

This morning I met up with my beautiful friend Hannah for a 7 mile run on the Huckleberry.  It was very windy, but also very beautiful.  We took some walking breaks, but it felt good doing so!  I really enjoyed catching up with Hannah, and having the company.

I am off to San Francisco this week so the running will be minimal, but I am getting to do a 5K while we're out there, so at least I know I'll get one run in.  I'm so glad Spring is around the corner, because I think it will help motivate me to get back into running again.

Miles: 7
Time: 1 hour, 26 minutes

Miles this Week: 10
Miles this Month: 17 (yeah.......)

No comments:

Post a Comment