Sunday, December 12, 2010

Running in Circles

This afternoon I headed to the rec center to do a long run of 12 miles.  6 miles later I was done. :(  I ran 4 on the treadmill and about 2 around the track.  Running in circles on the track is somewhat boring, and the treadmill is even worse.  I'm not that upset over calling in quits early... my last few weeks of running have been virtually non-existent, but I'm slowly starting to pick it all back up.  While this break from training is certainly not ideal, I know that I'll still be okay to run the marathon.  At least that's what I keep telling myself!!!

This week I really need to stay diligent and get the miles in.  Sometime in the next 10 days I will run 20 miles, and I want this final long run to be a good one.

Also starting to think about marathon outfit options, but this is difficult to do when I have no idea what the weather could be like.  I am thinking about ordering these, but what do y'all think??

Miles: 6ish
Time: no clue

Miles this Week: 6
Miles this Month: 23

1 comment:

  1. Do it! You know that people will be way decked out. It is Disney, after all:)

    ReplyDelete